View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:43 AM
urgodschild2

Ok I am excited about this too. I am leaving for Australia tomorrow for 6 weeks. I am going to buy material down there and I will send it to everyone from down under. BUT don't worry, I will put an envelop in for all of you to return the square to CAL where I do live. My son in the mean time will be telling me who has sent me F8 so that I can let you all know that I got them but I won't be able to work on them until I get home. Oh it takes about 2 weeks to get mail from down under so I am going to buy, wash and mail my material the first week I am there.
I am thinking of getting the babuska doll pattern material. I love it.

I agree with Marytoddliz about being retired. I am a morning person before I retired. BUt now I prefer to sleep in and stay up late. Although when the occasion calls for it, I can revert to that morning person. A true morning person is up, awake and rearing to go the minute their feet hit the ground. That's me and in Australia I will be again a morning person because I want to walk the gks to school. So I will be going to bed around 10 down under. LOL.
I will miss my lazy wake ups in the USA and staying up until 2 am.