Old 03-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Chay

Cre8tvlwyr, I am doing around the world and I made some blocks the wrong color. Duh. Then I made some blocks that I just didn't like in terms of color placement. I'm still doing Kona white and Kaffe Fassett. I had a lot of blocks made before this thread started but I'm following it and I love looking at everyone else's work. I have about 50 block to go until my DJ is finished but I'm trying to use a different fabric for each one and I'm out of fabric at the moment so I'm taking a break. We only have a couple of fabric stores where I live and the stock of Kaffe is very, very small. I love the way my quilt is turning out but I made a mistake in limiting myself so much to Kaffe, no fabric repeats and around the world. Every trip out of town involves scouring fabric stores, my poor long suffering husband has been to every fabric store in the Northwest.

Anyway, I'm happy for these blocks to find a new home in case someone needs them or know someone who would want to use them in a quilt, pillow, etc.