View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:51 AM
yayaquilts

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
I am leaving for Australia tomorrow for 6 weeks. I am going to buy material down there and I will send it to everyone from down under.
WOW! I want to go to Australia too!! Are you going just for fun?? Will you be able to sew down there too?! Really fun! (I've heard fabric is really expensive "down under!" Is that true? (Excited to see your fabric since I do not think I am familiar with it).

I'm also retired--I am definitely more of a "night owl." I like mornings once I am up, especially this time of year with daylight savings time!!

Excited to be a part of "EARTH" Boomers!! I have all my squishies ready to mail out today or tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you all make for me. I am also looking forward to seeing all your fabric squishies so I can start the design process. (That won't be till around March 27th as I am out of town til then. Once home I will let you know if I have received your f8's--don't worry til then--we are having our mail held at the PO--hopefully none of your pretty squishies get lost there!!)