View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 11:56 PM
cutebuns
Power Poster

I am happy that everyone loved their quilts. After they learned that I started quilting, they were hoping that I had their name for Christmas. I have only been quilting a year in Oct. I did a count in my head and I think I came up with around 20 quilts. Luckily not all full size. I have done at leave 2 baby quilts and several lap quilts. I have learned from all of them. There have only one or two that have broken my heart to give away. Most have gone to family so I get to visit any time I want. It isn't even that they all about my favorite things. They are as varied as the people that they went to. All of that and I have one lonely halloween lap quilt that is the only one I can call mine. And my kids steal it on a regular basis. That is why I am making them all a lap quilt.

Feathers, I would love to put you on my list. Unfortunatly it is a long one. for this year already I have 10 quilts on that list. That is if nothing else comes up.

I would also like to thank everyone on their compliments. Even though I like what I see in the end, I am never sure what others are going to think. I love quilting, the hardest part most of the time is making it fit the reciever. I try to match the quilt to the person. These all went to BC. To people I don't see a lot of. They are family luckily. I seem to hit them well. For this summer I have asked for a list of favorites from everyone. Color, animal, something that I can focus on.