View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 AM
w1613s

You may be a new quilter, ma'am, but you're not a "new" writer. Thank you. Beautiful, descriptive, well conceived language. Be still my heart!

You're not overdoing anything. Let me repeat, "You're not overdoing anything." I think people who are steeped in a subject, ala quilting, sometimes do newbies like you and me the honor of thinking we're as well versed, and experienced etc. as they are. Voila! A communication problem.

The only way I know to communicate in this economy is with my wallet and my feet. If I don't like it, I won't put up with it, and I won't buy the good or service anymore. If ICustomer offers an opinion, suggestion, etc., "Ignore her. She's just one customer and completely disposable. Totally ignore her and move on. No, don't keep track of other customers who agree with her. What would they know? Keep remembering how much money and effort and personnel we save by doing business this way."

My take on the subject is the best we can hope for is that they've got a self defeating business plan and that we "outlive" it. Or maybe we can hope for a new trend.

I relinquish the podium. ;-) Pat