Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Mary, not sure about the distributed by part, but it's easy enough to get onto their mailing list and get their coupons. If you have a cell phone, you can also get coupons there, too. Next time you go in, be sure to sign up at the counter. I have a 25% off everything coupon I can send you if you'd like.
I do know that if you have a newspaper coupon from Michael's or somewhere else, they will not give more than 40% off, even if the coupon is for 50%. Also they will not accept internet coupons from competitors.
Another trick - if you sign up for the Joann's card which is 10% off, be sure to bundle all your sale items into one sale because their computers won't take off the 40% and 50% off non-sale items and the 10% off the rest. A bit of a pain, but a sale is a sale.
Speaking of sales, last week I was at Walmart and saw some very nice prints for $2/yard. On closer inspection, I saw they were all polyester, but after a little dig, I found some cottons! The dye colors, however, sort of remind me of the old madras plaid colors, so these will absolutely get a pre-wash. Worth it for $2/yard! And they were thick, substantial cotton, too!
They also had the cutest tape measure and button toss prints. Even though it violated my rule of never paying more than $3 a yard, I folded and got a yard of each at $7.97. Ach! Disgusted with myself.