Old 03-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Havplenty

krystyna thanks for the joanns coupon offer. i dont shop there often enough to garner a coupon from you and i am on their emailing list but havent gotten the latest email with coupons.

its good to know that someone else considers shopping a competitive sport. i do too. i like really nice things at the lowest price i can get them especially clothing. i would always buy designers such as anne klein, liz claiborne, ralph lauren when there were at 66-75% off and around the holidays the local department store would offer an additional 20-30% off the mark down prices. needless to say i was always buying out of season but i buy classics so they are always in season.

with fabric i do the same things. i search for the best prices, sales, end of bolt specials, etc. i try to get the best i can afford at the least price i can pay. i have recently gotten hooked on my lqs fabrics but i buy when they mark down bolts or remnants (which are ususally 1yd+). i use to coupon crazy on food when i was raising my children but not so much now. my eating habits have changed so much that i dont spend so much time looking for coupons but my local grocers have great sales so i buy on sale.

i have paid retail for very little of anything. my thoughts are that the items are not at their rightful price until they are marked down.