View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:12 AM
LovingIzabella

Yaya-yes I was so excited to be able to do it and I truly enjoyed the rewarding feeling that it gave me. Now I just commend those who can. I made my BF (best friend not boy friend as I am married lolol) a firefighter quilt for his 40th birthday. He loved it and uses it every day. So many people were like you should hang it up or put it away and never use it. To me that is NOT what a quilt is about. It is not loved if it is not used is my opinion.
And yes I feel so much better than I have in so long! It feels beyond amazing to feel human again and to be able to see AND feel my legs again!
OK Darla-In order to make the groups even I did not put you in the fire group. I am so sorry. I hope this is okay with you. It was really hard balancing the groups this time around.

Ladies you all will be helping me with a very special project-new bathroom curtains LOL. I am redoing our bathroom and have decided to go from ducks to western. So anything you want to make is great with me all I ask is you stick with the colors in the F8 I send. I am attaching a picture of my fabric...hope it inspires you all
Hugs
April
Attached Thumbnails fire.jpg