Old 03-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
I have a smart phone and go to this website and take pictures of the coupons that I want for Joann's: http://dealspl.us/joann-coupons I also write down on a piece of paper the bar code# and the percent off and expiration date to hand to the clerk and offer to show them the coupons on my phone, but they never want to see them.
thanks robyn for the site. i will bookmark this site in my phone and next time i am in a joanns i will certainly make use of it. the item i was trying to use the coupon for wasnt rotary blades as they were already on sale. i had originally went to hobby lobby to buy the blades but they didnt carry 28mm so thats why i had the coupon up on my phone.

i am off to a little old lady's (80 yrs old) home to look at fabric she is selling for $.50/yard and notions. she said that her and mother use to do a lot of quilting but she has to move to a new location so is selling her stash. i hope i can find some goodies this time out. she sounds so sweet and was talking a mile a minute, stopping to ask me every few moments, "you know what i'm talking about". i didnt of course cause she was talking so fast but i didnt have the heart to tell her no i didnt understand a thing she said. i will figure it out once i get there.