View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:59 PM
newBe

Originally Posted by Pinkiris View Post
You're going to have to ask whoever has been "repeatedly informing" you. Perhaps the June Tailor website will give you a clue as to how to make larger HST's. If this ruler didn't come with directions, I'd contact June Tailor for instructions. Good luck!
I was told by various customer service reps at Fabrics.com that I could accomplish the 10 1/2" square by using the outer line on the tool. I ordered the item in the hopes to make triangles from 10 1/2" and also 12 1/2" squares.
I kept asking for a return of the item, and they kindly kept sending me the same item type back.
As far as June Tailor, I did watch a tutorial for a similar tool, and I called by phone twice. On the first call I was treated poorly; the representative talked down to me from the very get go. I'm new to quilting, and this has really has me stumped. I waited several weeks and attempted to reach them again; no return call after several days.
I was hoping someone on this site might have this notion, which is also being sold on Amazon.com