Old 03-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Lori Peercy

I got my package from my sp Quilty-Louise and it is wonderful! My camera is at marty's so will bring it home tonight and post a picture.
I didn't get home from Marty's until late last night and slept in but wanted to thank you for the package. I did get it last night and it was great! 600 ponys? I will have to share some of those for sure! I haven't heard of Bliss hot chocolate but I bet it's wonderful, I love chocolate! Speaking of that I just finished the snikers egg, yum! I make lists all the time so thanks for those and since I read all the time the bookmark will get put to good use. Where did you find the pen? I LOVE it! It feels good in your hand.The cat fabric will go in my qult for me I will make someday. Love the fabric, I have never seen the one with the fish hooks, cute! M & Ms what more do I need to say right? the hoops will be used as well, I find it relaxing to do hand embroidering while watching TV. Love the IOWA beautiful land pattern, where in the world do you find this stuff? Thank you for making the labels for me. I love everything yo sent and I know it was hard because of the RAK package, but you did good!! Thank you very much for the thought that went into my package. Lori