View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:59 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by barnbum View Post
lol--I miss working on them! The Back to Nature and horse quilt sidetracked me--and there are so many other pretty patterns in the world to try! My floral strips are collecting dust. ;-) But--I'll get some going in a bit. I have 20 items on consignment at a local folklore-stuff store and some have sold! I'm excited to have a great place to put them.

The pain from this thing is right up there with labor. My husband said it's the first time he's ever seen me cry from pain--and this is the second issue in two weeks. One of the horses slammed into my thigh with her head over two weeks ago--and that was very painful too. Dang. At least the doc said this is not an old lady issue--young people get it too. Whew. lol

OUCH! some more!!! ... can't speak for horses butting ... can totally relate, having had a cow go at me much the same when on the wash rack at a show!!

So "milk" it for all you can and declare that you need LOTS Of R+R time aka quilting before you can be back doing everything!!! I'll hope I don't miss your threads when the floral log cabins return .... not that I don't like these ones!! They speak of Spring and Easter, oh so nicely!