View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 05:18 AM
Pds

Default AQS shows

Originally Posted by Steady Stiching View Post
The AQS Knoxville show will instead be held in Grand Rapids Michigan this August. I'm looking forward to it. Grand Rapids is a lovley city.
http://aqsgrandrapids.com/
My friend comes from Florida every year and we go to Paducah AQS (I live outside of Nashville). I always enjoy the show even last year when it was affected by the horrible flood in Paducah. There is always lots of transportation (via buses) to all the areas where quilts and vendors are. I think the buses run every 10 minutes or so. I never went to Knoxville since everyone who went was disappointed. It is my hope that the show will come back to Nashville. We are building a new convention center with a hotel attached so it would be a great place!!! They stopped coming to Opryland in Nashville since I heard there was a disagreement with the hotel (just gossip), but at any rate, actually, that show (the Nashville one) was as large or larger than Paducah since there is so much more to do here than in Paducah so families came. At any rate my friend and I are gearing up for Paducah and anticipate a great time as always.