View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 AM
klgreene

Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
And here is my Idaho star. Everybody's star are so pretty, and it's so much fun seeing the different colors and backgrounds. I'm keeping to mybeige's for the back ground, but I do love the black background, but since I have 3 dogs and a cat, although I love black, it just wouldn't work in this household. But a little black like in my block will work well. Every time I make one of these stars I keep wondering how I'm going to quilt it......I'm not, I'm sending it out. There will be to much work into this that I would hate to ruin it. Happy sewing everyone!
I swear, this is the only place I have trouble uploading pictures. If it has come up and this is a duplicate, sorry!!!! Well I see two posts, uploaded two pictures and nothing is here. I do not like this new QB. It takes longer to upload a picture than it does to make the entire block. You can delete, if it lets you, just edit your post and you can delete it. But don't delete it just because it's the wrong week, just post Idaho next week. At least you got to get your pictures up. I didn't and I'm very upset about it. Ever since this changed over, it takes me all day to post something. I may have to just watch everyone else and not bother posting any of my things.

Last edited by klgreene; 03-18-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Adding information