View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 05:16 PM
barri1

I'm not going to say I was disappointed, as this was the first quilt show I've been to.. I went with someone I met through the board... We went to the Host first, and I came out feeling disappointed that there wasn't enough to see.. I didn't get to the Continental as w thought we weren't going to have enough time at the AQS.. I didn't have to pay for parking, as I found a spot on the street, and it was Sat.. so you don't have to pay.. The quilts that were showed were amazing... I don't think there were enough vendors.. We still had time to go to Zooks... We ate at Good and Plenty,as we wanted to try Pen dutch food.. Ugggh.. We stayed over night in Ephrata at the Hampton in which was very clean,and decent, and hit Adamstown today.. The antiques were a lot of fun.. Ended up ending the two days at PA fabric.. Which opened at 12:00.. It turned out to be a discount fabric store with a mixture of different quality fabrics with very ery low prices.. It was also the only fabric store I could find on a Sun.. All in all it was a nice two days..
Barri