View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 10:59 AM
cutebuns
Power Poster

I don't sleep a lot. Not on a regular basis anyway. I grew up with my mom sewing, knitting and crocheting all the time. She encouraged us to follow our head and not what others told us. Even know with my own kids I encourage them to follow their imaginations. Who knows if in their world the skies aren't green or purple. Pink with yellow polka dots. my imagination doesn't have an off button either. Even though I have 10 quilts on the list of things to do, I have ideas for a dozen or more in my head, that aren't on the list. I have probably forgotten twice that since I started quilting. Some days it drives me nuts because it won't stop. there is no way to turn it off. I just plug away at what I do. I don't have a regular job right now either so that helps me have time to do all of that. I do a lot of embroidery work on the side as well. I have a really nice embroidery machine. When I have time I will take more pics of my sewing space. I took over the garage when we moved into this house. It is a pretty sweet set up. My husband knew though that if I didn't take over the garage that it would end up all over the house. I need an little more organization so if any one wants to come and help with that I am game.