Old 03-19-2012, 07:21 AM
DeneK

Originally Posted by Denise_the_Quilt_Lady View Post
I love it! You deserve a pat on the back. by the way I do have one question. the white things around the legs of the dresser.... are they for protection from your assistants? or is there another reason i am clueless about?
Everything could use a little protection from the assistants... LOL! But the dresser is really a coffee table and the white things are lifts to raise the height to something I could use to put the computer equipment on. The coffee table used to sit under the folding table which held the HandiQuilter and the white lifts were under the table legs to make the table a working height. Now there is no "under" and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. The computer nook seemed like a possibility. Not sure if it will be tall enough, but since the computer doesn't connect to the net, I will be using it only for reference. Can't tell you how many times I got out there with something cool from the Board and found I didn't "exactly" remember the instructions. So, those things I put on a thumb drive and transfer out there. Also it is my old computer out there and it had lots of quilty stuff saved already.