Thread: From Texas
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Nina

Estella, I'm in on the northeast side in Windcrest. I would be pleased to meet you. My son lives on the south side close to Hwy 90, so I am out that way occasionally.

My personal email address is [email protected]. I don't check it daily, so sometimes it takes a few days for me to respond.

Right now I'm kinda tied up as I also do ceramics and display at the Poteet Strawberry Festival in April. Madly trying to get everything done when I'd much rather be quilting.

By the way, I found out that the only WalMart in San Antonio that is going to have fabric is the one on the Austin Highway (at least that is what they told me). I've stocked up on a lot of fabric at $1-$2 a yard from the sales they are having. Some of it is really cute. I checked labels to be sure I was getting cotton. Some of the labels say the fabric has "undetermined fiber content". I didn't get any of that - no telling what it is or how it will hold up. The New Braunfels, Tx and San Marcos stores have already closed down their fabric. I understand that the WalMart at New Braunfels Ave. and 1604 is almost out, too.

Give me a holler! Thanks!