Old 03-19-2012, 07:50 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
Nancy,

I always try to take pictures of removing parts so that I have an order to removal, to see what it looked like before and after, and for future reference. Thank God I didn't have to do to much of that yesterday since Rain's blog has all the needed photos for this simple job.

While the "how to do the timing" on a Singer 319w is still fresh in your mind, you could do a tutorial to share with others here on the QB. Do you have a blog? IF so, you could post it there too. I followed Rain's excellent tutorial on his blog on the Singer 201. And the heads up on how to use the little silver Singer screwdriver while removing and installing the hook made life easier- no frustrations or bad works.
Monica, I don't do blogs, just don't have the time. I know you and Candace (and a lot of others here too I am sure) are a lot like I am, kinda an 'A' personality that has to be 'moving' all the time. I just can't sit still very long. If I am sewing, I am fine, otherwise, I have to go 'do' something. I am not on facebook either for the same reason - too time consuming for me. This board is the most time I spend on the computer - other than this, and a few e-mails to friends, I am never on the computer. I had to spend all day on the computer when I was working so I just stay away from it now. I love this board and what we all teach each other here so I will keep this indulgence!

If someone needs to be walked through timing the 319, I could help, but I did it by 'hook and crook' and a lot of praying and luck!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 03-19-2012 at 07:53 AM.