Old 03-19-2012, 11:38 AM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen View Post
I have to say, I'll always stand up for what's right. according to whom? is it your judgement that you're the right one? Judging people by how they look is wrong, period. You can not like how the people in the pictures look but you don't get to ascribe to them all sorts of nefarious characters because of it. You do not know them and know absolutely nothing of their character. nor you of the people on the board . the things that you believe to be true of us are also true of you. you don't know us but you presume to know what we think. and sometimes you can judge a book by its cover. if you see a naked woman with half-closed eyes, being attacked by a naked man, you know it's not "anne of green gables". and when i see a nice young man, with metal peircings and skin bumps all over his forehead, i don't want him babysitting my child. not because he's a bad person, but because that's not the example i want set for my child. there are higher stars to shoot for. we're all entitled to an opinion of our own. don't slam the ones whose opinions are different from yours.
Prejudice means pre-judging. As in judging someone before you know anything about them. If you are judging the people in the pictures based on their looks, you are pre-judging them. You are prejudice. to pretend that the world is any different is foolish and untrue. because you feel like I might have called you prejudiced then you probably need to do some introspection and look at your own character.
what's needed is a reality check. you won't change the world. accept that.

Last edited by butterflywing; 03-19-2012 at 11:43 AM.