View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Denise_the_Quilt_Lady

I am with you on the table you can walk around. In my OLD basement studio I have to push the table from one side to the other to get at stuff on the shelves. I should have plenty of room in the new room to walk all the way around. yay! I bought a beautiful old table with very interesting legs, which I hope to renovate and add storage to. Big project! design wall? Yeah others have mentioned the design wall and I hope it will go on the sliding closet doors. If so I’ll find a new home for my old one.
Originally Posted by DogHouseMom View Post
One of the things I love about my very small sewing room is the central cutting table. I can walk all around it. I like having access to all four sides of the table. Right now it's just a table, but when I re-do the room we plan on making a table with built in shelfs/drawers under it to store "stuff".

Also if you can ... try to plan for a design wall that can accomodate the largest quilt you can make. Mine is small (WOF by 6' tall) and I'm always wanting more. When I re-do my room I'm hoping to plan it so that one whole wall is a design wall.