Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:09 PM
craftykk

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
crafty i believe just about everyone on this thread is signed up on the rak list and per louise (keeper of the rak list) there were many who did not want their personal information on a yahoo group list. there are just too many privacy issues with these public lists. plus i would like to see this endeavor stay manageable for louise.

i will make a notation on my rak list that you would like do-dads also. i am going to a really big conference in a coupla of months so i will try to get plenty of goodies.
Oooo I understand, I love this thread, I love going back through and reading what you all like I was thrilled to get the new rak list with a few more names I know the more time I spend on here, the more ill get to know you guys and what you like

My daughter and I are on our way to Orlando but I'll be on here and there in my down time while she's taking a turn at the wheel lol. We are going to Islands of Adventure tomorrow (our favorite place) to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I'm so excited! We love Harry Potter, Twilight and The Hunger Games!!

Then we are going to Middleburg (close to Jax) to spend a few days with my brother and his family.

I'm very excited to see my nieces and nephew! He has 4 girls ages 13,12,9 and 2 and a 1 year old little boy!

It will be our first time meeting my little nephew, Jack.