View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Denise_the_Quilt_Lady

My DH and I used to work on H for H houses. I never thought about it but YES he says we should check it out. Great idea. My old workspace in the basement has a humidifier running almost non stop. I hate that noise when i am quilting. We don't need to run them upstairs, but we do have one connected to our furnace. The new room will have it's own HVAC. There is a nice little sitting area in the plans. enough for couple small tables and two or three nice comfy chairs. There will be an archway separating them. I am wondering if i can figure out a way to post the floorplan as a picture. worth looking into.
Originally Posted by Painiacs View Post
Light!!! Heat, air-conditioning, maybe dehumidifier? Lots of electrical is right! Chichi out habitat for humanity shops! They have all kinds of cool stuff u can use! Good luck, have fun show u's your progress so I can live vicariously thru u! I'm sewing in a tiny bedroom when dd comes home must clean and rearrange so they can sleep! Thank goodness for aerobeds!!
What about space with cpl comfortable chairs for relaxing while doing hand work or chatting with gf??