Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by craftykk View Post
Who else collects something? I know Louise collects coffee mugs, I collect twilight memorabilia, slhughes collects postcards, right? I was searching to see if there was a thread where our various collections were discussed...I'm traveling this week and it would be a good time for me to know these things lol

i like to receive fabric scraps to complete my two postage stamp quilts. ooh and i like refrigerator magnets of the various states, places of interest (statute of liberty, mona lisa, liberty bell) and of foreign travels(i have ones from prague, spanish bull, china, phillipines, scotland). and, well i like cat themed things and fabric for my future cat quilt and uh... shoes, everything shoes, shoe fabric, shoe figurines, shoe notecards, shoe calendars, shoe candle holders, shoe candles, a shoe quilt (in case someone wants to make one for me), shoes, shoes and more things shoes!!!!

okay so i like luv shoes. my mother did this to me as she was a shoe lover and i saw all of the shoes she purchased when i was growing up. i had my own collection going at one time (over 100 pairs) but i have downsized now. but as soon as i get more room, there will be more shoes!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!