Old 03-19-2012, 09:02 PM
marytoddliz

My Mystery is solved~ Well the one that happened right here!

I have two beautiful big Orange brats who live here. Bella the biggest of the two loves to help me sew. well bless her furry head she was hiding under the bed acting all guilty, she had a slobbery chewed up piece of turquoise fabric! I guess she thought she needed more than the mystery quilt did.! She has never messed with fabric before and I hope it does not become an issue, I would hate to have to put a door on my sewing room and make it Not cats allowed!

The Cats are Maine Coons and Bella weighs about 22 lbs, her brother, Stewie is about 16 pounds, he likes to hang out on the enclosed porch and watch the world go by, not to interested in sewing. I asked the vet if it would hurt her and he said mostly no unless she eats more fabric than food. She is just interested in it because I am. it was more than likely dangling from the table and she got to playing with it.

I will be a lot more careful now. good thing I have two weeks to find some matching fabric, or I will take it off and go black.