Old 03-20-2012, 06:16 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Hey, Hey, Hey. or "hay" I maybe should say here; if anyone on the PC trail with us making blocks each week wants some fabric to "help" build each block their way, PM me with their favorite colors,etc. I am so blessed with sooo much fabric that I will share a "bit". I love everyone's blocks and colors and the cats in the cat's paw was so very cute. And I see my renaming the confederate rose "confound rose" has caught on. Working on the next six blocks, I can see more challenges coming our way. Not making the Christmas Tree block per se, using Honchey's idea to "redo" Children's delight into a Christmas theme. Looking at Cake stand and not liking it, but cannot think of a substitute that suits me right now. Maybe someone else will and I can "adapt" their idea.

Alas, QuiltE, I do not have my slashing done on the FWSQ. Have all the 142 blocks done with finishing touches needed on last one and and about half of the slashing done...but getting tired of it hanging on the display flannel in the hallway so need to find some creative time to finish it. Perhaps your wonderful finish will encourage me enough to finish that last lap to the finish line.

But it is coming Spring and the orchard and garden is demanding my time. Daffodils are in full bloom, bleeding hearts and peonies are coming up and so are the weeds!! We have had to mow our yard. I love the 70s weather; very unusual for mid west region in March...very early Spring.