Old 03-20-2012, 06:46 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OMG ... I didn't realize you did 142 FWS, QNSue ... did you do repeats? or use other blocks of the size? Maybe to help inspire you for the last stretch, you could show us a pic of where it's at now? If it's all sashed and hanging in one piece ... you're on home stretch! Yesssssssss!!!!!

Yes, spring is coming in here fast and furious ... now here's a real earlybird ... yesterday I was in town and saw this purple bush at a house next to an office I was visiting. I wondered what it was, so went over to look at it, and OMG it was a Miniature Lilac!!! The scent was incredible and the bees were busy as I'm sure it was the only thing blooming for miles! Talk about being a confused bush ... there was hardly a leaf on it. NOw I know they came out with an everbearing Lilac a few yrs ago, but this is ridiculous! Even our early bloomers, do NOT bloom til the end of May, or often not til June!! I'll be keeping an eye on that bush every time I drive by now on. If anyone else had told me so, I would have told them they were nuts and that it must have been silk or plastic!!!

Being that I'd really really would like to include Jersey cows in my PC, ........ I'll put in a "request" for one and all ....... does anyone by chance have any hiding in their stash? Or have seen it in their LQS? I know the fabric was made, though I can't find any IRL or online. Please? and Thanks!