Old 03-20-2012, 08:16 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by jljack View Post
I found this needle spring and the Darning Spring from a source on eBay last week. I ordered 2 of the darning springs, as they were really cheap. They don't look exactly like the one you had pictured before, Cathy, but attach and work the same. When they arrive I'll put up some pics, or you can search for Darning Spring on eBay and it comes right up.
Ok Janice, you and Candace can try those springs! Let us know when you get pierced or how safe you feel using those springs. I am just not sure I want to go there! I really like to FM, but I just don't know about the spring thingys? There are lots of people who think I am crazy for training horses and maybe they are right because I have had almost every bone in my body broken/fractured at one time or other - but, those springs just look dangerous! If you sew your finger, how hard is it going to be to get your finger out with that spring on? My daughter sewed all the way through her finger when she was 9. She has not touched a sewing machine since. I have been 'lucky' and not sewed a finger, although, I did a number on my finger with a rotary cutter once! I want to keep it that way!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 03-20-2012 at 08:19 AM.