Old 03-20-2012, 08:29 AM
abonda

Jaba didnt hurt my feelings...... Just don't want you to pay for my responsibility. I would do another boom too! It is a blast.... I love getting surprises in the mail. It just sinks that the Post Office tries to make as much money on us as they possibly can. NOT FAIR but that's life... I'm not sweating the small stuff.
Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes....Honest! if I have I sincerely apologize. This is my first swap, when I took mine to the PO to send, they told me 65cents. They all came back the next day. They wanted 1.10 each, so I paid the difference and sent them on their way. Was told if they had been in a 5 X 7 manilla envelope instead of a legal sized envelope it would have been 84 cents. Don't know how they figure this one???? I do know how to send them now, I think, wrapped in saran wrap instead of a zip lock baggie. Didn't know a baggie could weigh that much. Anyway you learn something everyday and trust me at the ripe age of 65 I'm really glad I do. With that being said, I'm having so much fun seeing the different fabric coming my way and figuring out a square. I'd do one of these booms again in a heartbeat. Again, to all of you, if I have hurt someone's feelings I am truly sorry, please forgive me .