Old 03-20-2012, 09:45 AM
GV09

Hello ladies! How are you? I very hope that very well! I congratulate them all! All blocks are impressive! Wonderful and magnificent! Many thanks to all for your beautiful words to my gifts and by telling me you miss me! Your part is very sweet! Many thanks Gus for making me notice about rules DJ, I not the used yet. Here I am at the end part of the finished parts of my house. They are already all the walls repaired and placed makeshift Sockets. Now... we need to wait a while. That the painter come and tell us if painted in 10 or 20 or 30 or 60 days. They must be very well dry walls, so that not appear yellow spots in the new painting. So on Sunday I returned to my seams! I'm happy! And I finished my AOTH Block # 6! I show them a photo of the block and the 6 that I have finished! Today I'm in bed with the flu, so I hope that tomorrow I feel better and I can lift to return to my DJ that is so backward with respect to you!
I hope that all spend a wonderful day! A big hug to all!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]321261[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails p1100381.jpg   corazones-bloque-6-01.jpg   corazones-bloque-6-08.jpg  

Last edited by GV09; 03-20-2012 at 09:47 AM.