View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 09:52 AM
NIICHMOM

Default I graduated to piece blocks for DGSs...

For Christmas acouple of yrs ago, I decided to make quilts. But only managed to do the DGSs which was 4 quilts.
SO I decided I would do denim, and since I was given little jeans to mend or use for mending from 3 little boys, I have alot of jeans. One was made using all those little squares (3 1/2") from the 3 little DGSs jeans. A 2nd one was made using grandpa and Dads jeans using 6" patches. The other two were made using panels, 1 doing a school theme and the other was Iowa Hawkeyes... But all four were still hand tyed... DH helped with the tying. And since I do all my sewing downstairs (I get the whole 1800 SQ FT). I can lay quilts out on the floor to work on them... DH and myself have back trouble, so bending over is limited. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails 2009-dec-24-sam-wrapped-his-quilt-grandma-grandpa-53.jpg   2009-dec-24-sams-denim-quilt-made-grandma-grandpa-niichel-sam.-made-their-old-je.jpg   2009-dec-grandpa-tom-tying-jakess-hawkeye-quilt.jpg   2009-dec-24-seth-holding-up-hs-blanket-52.jpg