View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:22 PM
WilliP

Is there anyway you can set up a braiding station on a counter top or sturdy table? I seem to remember one of my great aunts braiding strips of fabric together and using some sort of a clamp on the counter of the kitchen to work as a holder for it. She would braid the strips then we would get to help stitch them together when we came to visit, I learned from this aunt and her twin sister (who was blind) to figure out what I wanted to accomplish and then take it apart in doable steps and not be afraid to ask for a bit of help if it was needed. Aunt "Odd" as she referred to herself, left me a legacy of accepting the fact that I might not always do something the same way as everyone else, but what I did was always worth the effort.

Originally Posted by Dawnmarieodya View Post
I cant neet or croshea (lol) cant even spell either one.any way I cant because my right hand wont let me. Had to buy a accucut because I cant cut too long with right hand.Any way I need to know how I can make a rug out of fabric.I need one in my family room and I have enough scraps to make one.