View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Fab-ra-holic

Location: Live in Michigan, but I'm in Heaven when in my sewing room
Default Reorganized My Sewing Room

Here are a few before and after pics. of my sewing room. My boss made me a large ironing board top but it was just to unstable on my ironing board so I went to Big Lots and bought (2) 20.00 bookcases and wa-la. I now have my fabric storage and ironing board compressed into one space. It's also nice now not having the ironing board in the way all of the time. I then removed all the thread off of my pegboard and put it all in the organizer drawers with wheels. Much more convenient when I am doing my embroidering and I don't have to move my cutting table to get to it. I also got a new laptop so now I don't have to be downstairs to use the computer. This meant bring up my printer and all the things that go with the computer. So I put the metal shelving on the table top and I still have plenty of room to do what I have to do on the table. If you notice, you will also see that the top half of the metal shelving is underneath my cutting table for more storage. It was just the right height to fit under. I also have lots of storage under the sewing tables. We sure do accumulate a lot of STUFF don't we? Well, this is my little piece of paradise. Hope you enjoy looking.
Have a great day.
PS Yes, my room does get a little messy when I am in the throws of a project, but, it is always this organized and I don't apologize
Attached Thumbnails 1-b01-2.jpg   2-a01.jpg   3-b02-2.jpg   4-a02.jpg   5-b03-2.jpg  

6-a03.jpg   8-a04.jpg  

Last edited by Fab-ra-holic; 03-20-2012 at 04:54 PM.