Old 03-20-2012, 05:25 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DDamsel ... just saw your blues and whites over on the Milestone thread and when OMG, so beautiful ... and nice to see these two blocks!! It's going to make for a beautiful quilt ... fresh and crisp! I just read your profile and "got" the baby quip. And also picked up the FW part of your life .... me-thinks that FarmerDH will NOT get anywhere near this pretty quilt! At least, I sure would NEVER have let mine anywhere near anything white!

JanRN ... beatchya!! ........... we hit an idiotic 27C today (translation ... 80.6F) with a humidex of 30C. And it's supposed to be the same for the next couple of days. Nearby Hamilton had "smog warnings" today already ... usually not til well into summer before that happens. UGH!!! While it's nice to see the nice weather, I totally hate it when ti's HHH ... UGH some more!!!!!!!!

Everything must be looking beautiful ... sadly there's bound to be a frost and ruin all the prettyness!! Pink trees ... perhaps flowering crab apples? or flowering almonds? Heard today that the cherry trees are blooming already in DC ... kind of early for that festival!!