View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Denise_the_Quilt_Lady

So here is an update regarding the new studio we are planning to build very soon.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]321422[/ATTACH]
I have a space in my garage where I am accumulating stuff that I hope to use in my new studio whenever it is finally ready for me. My DH and I have been to a ton of yard sales, flea markets, and antique stores. It’ s just something we love to do together.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]321423[/ATTACH]

Today I found this little foot stool for only $18 and I can’t wait to put in on wheels, and cover it in something new and inspirational.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]321424[/ATTACH]
I love these little boxes, I can see them painted in a primitive way with words stenciled on them like BUTTONS, THREAD, and OTHER JUNK who cares if that is not what ends up in them. LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]321425[/ATTACH]
This baby buggy – dolly sized – was a must have even if it did go for $100. I can see it draped with doll quilts and of course my antique baby dolls. Let’s hope there’s room for it after I get done with all the essentials.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]321426[/ATTACH]
$15 – wow. I think this is from an old sewing machine cabinet, great place for something!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]321428[/ATTACH]And now for the grand prize winner. We bought this a few weeks ago for $250.00 It has 30 little drawers that were once used for those little cards at the library. It is VERY heavy. Which is why I am glad it comes apart in four pieces (top, 15 drawers, 15 more, and base with legs)
What a find for a sewing room. Are you jealous?
Attached Thumbnails img_5237.jpg   img_5233.jpg   img_5232.jpg   img_5235.jpg   img_5236.jpg  

img_5238.jpg