Old 03-20-2012, 08:12 PM
CindyA

Originally Posted by spartan quilter View Post
B-9 This is the wonkiest of the 3, and is going into the competition for wonkiest block. I can see that I may lose part of a point, but that is the way it goes. I am seeing improvement as I progress. My goal in doing this quilt was to improve my sewing & quilting skills, and I can see that happening already. That is why I am not redoing blocks. Unless it is really bad. I will do a second DJ when I get this one done, and will hopefully do a much better job.
Keep posting pictures, everyone, I so love seeing them all.
Me too, I want to improve my skills as I go along. I find that I'm challenged much sooner than I thought I would be. At first glance I thought some of these blocks would be easier than they are. And my problem solving skills aren't as good as I thought they were!! I think you're right QuiltnNan. I need to spend more time thinking things out ahead of time before I get started on a block. But I don't think I'm going to redo all my mistakes. I don't want to get too far behind. I have redone some, but not all. And I've lost my phone so can't post pictures, on no! Will post when I find it or get a new one.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-21-2012 at 03:04 AM. Reason: remove blank lines