Thread: Yippee yeah!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 05:53 AM
valsma

Originally Posted by antylu View Post
WOW! I got a call from YANKEE DUTCH QUILTING and DRY GOODS today, I won a $100 gift certificate!!! I was so surprised but so very pleased, am new to quilting and Mari was so supportive and encouraging to me on my new venture! If you haven't yet visited this neat little shop in Brownsville (Oregon) (I get the Texas questions all the time) do so, am sure you will enjoy it and meeting the people there. It is easy to find right on Hwy 228 across from the entrance to the city of Brownsville. We are so lucky to have the shop here in our small town. I will now have to pick out my next pattern and what a treat it will be to gather up the goods for the next adventure.

Happy quilting to all,
Antylu
Congrats on your win!

I'm going to have to make that 15 minute drive to Brownsville and check it out. I love Linn County History Museum so I could make it a double trip. I don't think i've seen the shop on the way through town, but have heard good things about them. If I don't make it soon, i'll stop by in August on the way to the Willamette Country Music Festival. Brownsville is a beautiful little historic town. If you've never been there you should visit.

Last edited by valsma; 03-21-2012 at 06:00 AM.