View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 04:35 PM
moonrise

Received Veronika's F8 yesterday. Gorgeous fabric! The finished block is made, but I ran out of stamps. It should be in the mail hopefully in the morning. Hope you like it! (I wanted to keep it! LOL!)

No squishies today. Just junk mail. Waah! (No bills, though, so I can't complain too much! ha ha)

Originally Posted by Abby's Mom View Post
All my F8's were mailed by the 16th. If you don't receive one from me pretty soon, please let me know. I've received 8 F8's, they are really great fabrics - a couple are intimidating me! Finished block are on the way home to moonrise and Yosa. Hope you like them!

Just a thought ladies....This is only my second Boom, so I hope I'm not being pushy. Before I did Boom 6, I spent a lot of time looking over the great pictures posted in previous Booms. It seems like so many people are posting pictures only in their own albums that now if someone is just cruising through, wondering if they want to join a Boom too, that there isn't many pictures to grab their attention. There seems to be less Boomers this time and I wonder if this is the reason..... Just my thoughts.
I think the last Boomerang swap was going on when the board changed from the old format to the new one. The method of adding a photo was very different, and was a bit confusing. I think there were some technical issues at first, too. That may be part of the reason some of the Boomeranger's put their photos into a separate album (like Photobucket), rather than posting them "directly". There will probably be more photos in the threads this time, now that the board changes have settled down and people have had some time to figure the new features out.