View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 05:30 PM
BC_QuilterLaur

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
It's going to be beautiful BCLaur .... The Clue that is waiting for me to do, will answer much of your question!!
That's one thing that I have felt a bit awkward about ... I'm at least one clue ahead of everyone, so it kind of takes away from the surprise when I post.

Does this bring you up to date with your Clues? When will you get your next one?

About extra fabric ... I have no idea as to whether I have a little or lot left .... I didn't start with the required amounts! The two from my stash were a lot longer than necessary, and the purple I had to buy, I bought extra.
Hi
Yes it does bring me up to date. I was given installment 5 (previous pics) and installment 6 (these pics)at the same time. So the bifirst pic which I am calling my feather box and the second pic which features what I am calling my inukshuk stars (because of the stonehedge fabric) and the four borders were the last clue I have. I havenot seen those of yours. Could you post a picture. Does your next clue include some cutting?