Old 03-22-2012, 05:34 AM
margee

Originally Posted by clsurz View Post
I haven't bought their fabric yet but do their threads as most of us do in this area and it is a great quality thread. It doesn't break or cause messes with your machines unlike others brands out there.

Since I've never seen their fabric can't really say much about that however many others buy the fabric and love it and IMHO it has to be better than what JoAnn's, Hancocks, Walmart offers at a better price than they do.

I was in JoAnn's yesterday and was shocked to see the quality of the fabric at 9 a yard and looks very much like what Walmart offers at almost 7 dollars a yard. I can go to my LQS in a neighboring town and get alot better fabric than what these two places offer for about $5.95 a yard and if you watch the sale table get it at $3.98 a yard.
I was in JoAnns about 10 days ago & couldn't believe the poor poor poor quality of fabric at $9.99yd. I could see my hand thru the fabric. The whole store looked dull because of the fabric thinness. I have found better fabric at Wallmart for less. If I want good fabric I go to my LQS who sells most at $9.60-10.60 yd with no shipping charges.