View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:04 AM
missgigglewings

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Hello my fellow Boom Swappers,
I do not normally do this but I have a very special request. Most of you know my story and all that I have gone through over the last few years. It appears my surgery in January has definitely made things better for me and for that I am eternally grateful. I think it was just in the nick of time too because if I still felt so awful I would not be able to handle the latest news I received. I do not want to go in to details here on the board but I am asking this as a favor for my Izabella. Many of you have watched her grow up here on the QB through my pictures and my avatar changing every so often with a new one of the love of my life. She now has a very tough road ahead of her and her father and I will be here to support her in every way possible as will her grandparents and other relatives. What I am asking is this. Would any of you be willing to make a block for her if I send you an F8? I will gladly make a block in return if you send me fabric. Her favorite color is blue. I know when I was having my troubles my hug quilt and the love from everyone here made such a difference for me. I am hoping I can do the same for her with the help of all of the wonderful friends I have made in the Boom swap.
No one is obligated to do this nor do you have to feel like you must. This is strictly volunteer basis and I will make one for you in return. Please send me a PM if you would like to exchange a block with me for Izabella.
Huge Hugs
April
God Bless you and the love of your life! I will send you 2 blocks of blues. No swap neccessary! xoxo