View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:07 AM
shelrox

Oh my I have to laugh for I am not that bad, yet. If i had the room I would be. I see old 401's and once in a while a 301, in the thrift stores and keep telling myself NO we dont have the room. If i ever get my work shop built that will be different for DH knows he has to add enough room to make a little showcase for all the retired gals. I am thinking 15 machines right now is enough. After all I only have two hands and two feet.

Originally Posted by oldtnquiltinglady View Post
So, I am one of you now.....I used to be crazy about shoes; now I'm crazy about machines--and sometimes don't spend as much money as I did back then.....I simply cannot stand the thought of a sewing machine going to the dump. So now I have about a hundred setting around all over the place....and every time I see one on CL and tell DH I want to go look at one, he just rolls his eyes and says "when" or "not right now I'm busy"....... My most recent purchase was 2 301s, a 201, a 99, a Spartan, and a Pfaff for $425 because he would not split them up for the 301s that I wanted. And my son had to drive over 300 miles to get them for me.....Oh well.....my gain. Now I am looking for someone to give one of them to because I am out of space for keeping them.

Jo Ann