Old 03-22-2012, 05:15 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal ... thanks for that tip! I have no idea about what to expect, even in going to a course presented by someone like this!

JeanieG ... ITA with the busy and just too much. And then there's some of the fabrics that just don't seem wild enough. If I take his course, I will probably go with a "safe" choice using fabrics that I've seen made up. I just found Fusions this winter ... I think there's some different pattern/designs, not just one with different colours? The ones I latched onto were just sort of an all over design. Actually that's what I was using for FWS cornerstones at first, then stepped aside from. Please show us a pic of what you got!

Forgot to tell
Y'all ... the two one days are Sunlight in the Forest and Bordered Diamonds Maybe they'll have kits?

JanRN ... guess we'll just have to start calling you Motorcycle Momma!! Yeaaaa for you two going off for a celebratory "cruise"!! Do you ever come up to Port Dover for the Friday 13ths? As for Kaffe ... you're close enough that you could attend WITH ME!!!! Whadya think? Isn't it about now that you take off on your quilting expedition?