View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:06 PM
wordpaintervs

Hopefully the little girl Destany that got the liver transplant is doing better today (She is 3) She ended up having a clot in an artery that was successfully removed and artery is healing well, some liquid build up internally that they are tracking and she had a low grade fever they are monitoring. She is out of ICU at last and I saw a picture where she was laying down and blowing kisses to whomever wanted to grab one. Her doll from me (see the poka dotted one further up) is supposed to reach her by today or tomorrow. I'm hoping it will make her happy.

Thanks for the replies that were so nice. I appreciate your kind words. I'm fixing to go cut out a few nightgowns, to have handy if I need a doll nightgown in a hurry. I can always sew and stuff a doll quickly if my 4 finished girl ones (above) and the boy doll go running off to a new home. I like to have 2 or 3 minimum ready to go, whenever I can. I believe that somewhere out there, a little sick child is dreaming of a doll that is soft and huggable and made just for her. (Some of the little guys too)

Thanks again.