View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:44 AM
AshleyR

I have two stories to share.. both are kinda related to yours

I got a killer good deal on a machine in the store because it didn't have the power cord/foot pedal. Obviously, I wasn't even able to test it! My husband inquired at the Sew and Vac store and they wanted to charge my husband $45 for the power cord (not the foot pedal, just the cord....) and I got them both off the internet for $50 total from sewingmachinesplus.com . The store also told him that the machine wasn't worth buying replacement parts for! Once I got my parts, it was fine!

Second story is from when I was staying in a hotel for at least a week (damage to my house, didn't know how long it would take to find temp. housing, etc, etc) so I actually unpacked and used the dresser! (I never do! I usually live out of suitcases) and I found someone else's jacket! It fit me perfectly! I asked them about it at the front desk and they said nobody had called about it and they told me to keep it, so I did! I sent it to the cleaners and now it's my favorite!

Keep calling them, it will probably show up, and since it's nothing nobody else is going to find and keep, it will probably be turned in.