View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 04:16 AM
MaryAnnMc

Location: in front of this dang computer instead of my Bernina!(Naples, Florida)

Originally Posted by liminanc View Post
My daughter (19) forgot her jacket in the room, realized it when she brought her luggage out to the car, went back to the room for it, walked in and the maid was trying it on....Akward... Hope you get your replacement parts soon
Whether your cords are at the motel depends a lot on the honesty of the cleaners. They may be on ebay as we speak!

Two summers ago, we traveled north to see family, and I left my pillows at the motel and of course we didn't realize it until our next stop. I immediately called the motel and yes, they had the pillows but no pillowcases! I said they were certainly on the pillows when I left the room, and when I come back by in two weeks to pick them up, I darn sure wanted my pillowcases back! Went through it all again when we did stop to get them. I recognized the pillows, but the housekeeper swore up and down there were no cases on them when she found them. Funny thing is, we saw her as we left the first time, said hello... she & her hubby were the only cleaners. So, lesson learned: don't take the pillowcases that match your favorite set of sheets. I hope she's enjoying them. Next time I'll buy junk pillowcases.

But it's worth a try. Call again, maybe they'll have found your cords. I'm crossing my fingers for you!