View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 11:57 AM
romanojg

I don't know about your machine. I bought a Viking ruby and it has some expensive software suites ranging from 500 up that is optional. This software allows you to edit and lots more. I don't have it because I can't afford it yet. My machine did come with the software that allows me to download designs; organize them and to be honest, I'm not sure what all else. This came with the machine so maybe you should ask if yours has at least the basic to do this with as well. What all is on your CD; mine has the CD and flash drive. Do you have a dealer to get classes from? Where I bought mine I got a start up class that showed me how to do some things including registering it online. When I can afford and have time to get the larger software I'll also take the classes to learn to do it all. I also get free embroidery of the month classes where I get to learn how to do new things. I love my embroidery machine and can't wait until things mellow out some so that I can do more with it. Somewhere on this board someone posted a free program for embroidery and I know that emblibrary.com likes embrid.