Old 03-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Lv2sew2011

After we had 4 days of rain, Oklahoma needed badly the last two days have been beautiful, I had injection in my lower back Tuesday, and I'm feeling a little better, we've been riding our Motorcycles my skin hasnt seen the sun in so long I don't know how it felt. What's weird is I usually burn a little bit the first time and I don't think I'm even turning red compared to my husband face and arms. Must be all that good ole Cherokee Indian in me...LOL And the weather is suppose to be awesome for two more days and hubby is off two more days might be some more riding next few days....LOL its just beautiful, we past a field of yellow blooms not sure what kind of plant but my gosh it was awesome I had wish I took my camera to take pictures but I didn't have it with me. Well trying to get in the mood to go sew abit. I also made 3 more rooster two of them just wasn't right...now I'm thinking maybe some camping tweets...LOL

Thank you on the comments on my rooster everything I've seen are great as well...

Donna

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
Gosh look at all that work! They are so cute lv2sew! I will be crowing when the weather settles down like this too. LOL!

Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 03-24-2012 at 03:08 PM.