Old 03-25-2012, 12:51 AM
SulaBug

CajunBear..........I love your block too. It reminds me of the one I just shared with everyone. The black just makes it look so outstanding!! What a fun block.

Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
Hello everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday! We are here in Louisiana the sun is out and an hour ago it was 81 Deg F but now it's 77 Deg F so that tells me it's gonna be cold in the morning for church. I tell you Satan is at work...weatherman said it's going to be like 58. Now I know that is tropics for some of you but I just don't like the cold! lol

At any rate, here is my 3rd step, now I made wider borders and after the next step will decide whether to leave them. I had some problems as I made the first two blocks and they were perfect, then I kept pinning the next two and thinking "man something is really wrong" but I couldn't figure it out so I sewed but didn't trim anything. Took a snapshot and Jean and I talked about it. Well I had to fix it once I realize I had lined things up wrong and I had the two long skinny, skinny spokes on my star! lol

Can't wait for the next clue!

Hugs,
Cajun