Old 03-26-2012, 05:15 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thanks Ladies ...

JanRN ... the yellow is being a challenge! It was planned as a match with the print I have, and I'm finding, not much of the print gets used, because of the way it's printed it's not a good one too FC, as too close. I've been having quite a time in picking fabrics that work with it for contrast. Darks yes, but lights/mediums not always. I'm SO tempted to go back to scrappy. As for dog's breakfast, better ask Patches about that!!!!! I feel that way about my FWS at times ... and then other times, I just see it as a whole bunch of jewels. Especially now that it's all in one piece ... am leaving shortly to take it to my LAQ!!

GGal ... I love the FWS but yes, glad to have it done. Binding is ready and waiting, so it won't be a big chore when that time comes! Besides, I'm always anxious to complete binding. Yeaaaa for you for catching up and going into the passing lane! I'll do the next two, as well, before I back track for my catch ups. Although now the taxes deadline (ours are 4/30) is looming, so will need to get in that mode. NOT my favourite thing to do ... especially when my sewing machine is calling me! Will have to put my reward method into action, once again!

QNSue ... Yea for you! Look at all the progress you are making in other fronts!!!! Oh now, that's not a "look" ... how about a progress picture for your Pardners? I'm also curious about your Memorial Runners? You'll have it all done in no time, and will soon be back with us too. Til then, I'll ride along for you.

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-26-2012 at 05:20 AM.